Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1/29/13 - Intern News


Today I started with collecting 21 leads of professional services companies in Salem, MA, to collect clients for On Point. I put the clients in Google Doc and as I was doing this Amanda was sending them out.  I continue to find magazines and newspaper of Maine creating a media list on Excel.  I collected 30 emails and 24 newspapers & magazines that will be used to send out news for Esente.  When searching I found a great site with list of newspaper and magazines called http://www.easymedialist.com, that I used for reference.  Then meant with the group to discuss what need to be done and added for anti-bully video.  The video features Becca Levy singing Coldpay’s song Fix You.  In the end of meeting we all went back with our duties, mine was to find an image for vigil (candlelight memorial) that we could use for video.  I found three images that could be used and sent them to Valeria.  I worked on creating a composition for drunk driving poster.  The concept is to have caution tape with an accident in the back showing what could happen if you drive drunk.

Renee Breau
Graphic Designer 
reneebreau.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment