Thursday, January 24, 2013

Intern News.


1/24/13
Today I started with collecting 26 (leads) companies information by going on their website in Arlington and Ipswich that will be used to get more clients for On Point.  If they do not have an email or contact page we do not add the company.   I set up a blog on Google’s Blogger to upload my daily duties for the Esente Music Group internship. I selected the color, layout, font, and used my textile print for the background image for the blog.  I worked well with Vicki and Tim to outline Becca Levy’s video shoot for an up coming campaign to raise money to go on an anti-bullying tour.  We used the information we gathered during the week to come up the outline for the campaign that will go on the Indiegogo site with input from everyone.  I brainstormed ideas for the drunk driving poster series which is for Esente Music Group.  
Renee Breau 
Graphic Designer 

No comments:

Post a Comment