Thursday, January 31, 2013

End of Week Three

It is the end of my third week as an intern and I have several projects underway. I am working with a group of interns on a music video for Beeca Levy's performance of "Fix You" by Coldplay. I am also working with another group of interns on a promotional video for Becca to use for fundraising to host anti-bullying events across the country. In a meeting yesterday afternoon we began to discuss what our media lists will be used for and how we will be going about using them. 

Today I have continued working on compiling leads to find clients for OnPoint Media and adding to my ever growing media list for the state of Ohio. I have been plugging through a list of newspapers throughout Ohio finding and copying as many contacts as I can so I can to aid with contacting these newspapers to help promote an anti-bullying event for Becca Levy. This afternoon I will be continuing work on anti-bullying promotional posters for Becca. 

Tim Pietrasik 
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment