Thursday, January 31, 2013

So Far Today

So far today I have been conducting more Internet research in order to compile a list of potential clients. I can see an improvement in both speed and accuracy from previous weeks. I've been trying to find more information in a shorter period of time, thus the list of potential clientele grows.

Once I have finished conducting research for potential clients, I will continue chipping away at the state media lists. I have only begun this new list for Massachusetts, and there are still many media contacts that I have yet to uncover.

I plan to end the day by continuing to work on the posters to promote anti-bullying. The three new posters, which addresses various types of bullying, are only at the beginning stages of development, as a lot of work needs to be put into them. The intent of these new posters is to unify them with one central idea, yet covering different the aspects of bullying. I'm not entirely sure which artistic direction I am going to take with this new idea, but I am excited to get down to business. As more progress is made on these new posters, I will update with visuals to all to see.

Joe Wing
Salem State University
Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment