Thursday, January 31, 2013

Yesterday we had a very riveting meeting. In short, the small tasks and sometimes tedious responsibilities in any job, profession or career need to be completed in order to move on to bigger and greater things. I agree. And the pure honesty behind delivering the message was phenomenal. I like change and I'm looking forward to the new structure of things and upcoming projects/ideas for us to tackle. My goal is to keep my leads number consistent. In addition, I'm almost done with the media list for PA. It's a good feeling to look through all that I have accomplished so far. I'll be back Monday!

Until next time!

______________________

"When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn't an option. It's a necessity."
             - Steve Pavlina

Anna Giannoni
Endicott College
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment