Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I've been up to

During my first few day of my internship with Esente, I've been taught how to collect the leads for the Esente Music Group and compiling an ever-growing Media List for OnPoint Media Company. I've also been able to show my talents as a graphic design student and created a poster on anti-bullying.


This poster addresses the issues that can come from staying silent about bullying. I wanted to use very strong but minimal colors to create a eye catching poster. The image it self was created in Adobe Illustrator and then was brought in to InDesign to do the type layout. There is second version but only difference is the copy, while the slogan stays the same. I hope to be doing a lot more work like this during my time here. 
- Tim Olech | Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment