Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Starting Spring 2013 internship program




     Starting Spring 2013 internship program at Esente music group as a PR intern, I'm assigned to gather information of leads in Salem,Massachusetts in a sector of information technology and customer services. In addition, I use search engine to provide media lists, which are state newspaper, college newspaper, radio station, TV channel and magazine, for Connecticut.

          As an international student who has no experience working in US company before, this is my great opportunity to learn the office environment in US and also American business culture. I've got a good guidance from doing an internship here. I've learnt not only about how a business do PR and marketing but also about how to work professionally in a real business world. 

Thank you :)

Vorahathai Kunupagapan (PF)
Emerson College
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment