Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Day in the Life of a PR Intern


Robert Skolnik
PR Intern, Esente Music Group

Today I was able to obtain 20 leads during my daily hour and a half of research for Onpoint. I finished the real estate leads list and moved onto government agencies, which proved to be an extremely lucrative list. Going onto developing my media list, I was able to finish my list of Rhode Island radio contacts (finally!)and move onto college radio stations. After lunch we had a long intern meeting during which Ron went over what our goals will be for the remainder of the internship. We went over some of the details for our large project for the semester, One Night Stand. One Night Stand will be a large scale anti-bullying campaign concert which we (the interns) will be responsible for facilitating. We will be responsible for everything from finding bands that will perform to figuring out all of the logistics of the event. I’m extremely excited to begin working on it! We also briefly went over the idea of creating a “Master Plan” for how to go about finding, contacting, and booking clients. I finished my day by completing my revisions of the captions for victim’s stories in our Becca Levy video, which I mentioned in my blog entry earlier this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment