Thursday, September 4, 2014

Nick Sarno Introduction

Hello,

My name is Nick Sarno. I am a Senior at Endicott College studying Business with a concentration in Marketing and minor in Communications. My time at Endicott has taught me so much about myself as a professional and as person. Through my internships and my experiences in class I have developed my communication, creativity, and organization. I do not have any experience in the music industry; I have never been in a band nor do I have any musical talent whatsoever. However, I am a fast learner. I will do everything to understand the music industry as well as I can in order to make valuable contributions to 1 Loud Street. I worked for a recruiting company over the summer, and even though I had no experience in the recruiting industry, I was able to pick up the basics and the essentials quickly. I became an intricate part of the operations of the company during my time there, and I plan to have the same impact at Esente as well. I try to listen and learn as much as I can.  I am not someone who speaks just to speak, instead I make sure everything I say has value. I am very excited to get started with 1 Loud Street and work with the other interns to create something that looks to be very promising.

Nick Sarno
Endicott College
Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment