Monday, September 22, 2014

Always new. Always Exciting.

Glad to be back after a weekend of rest and activities. Today has been a different day than usual, since three out of the four interns that are usually on the same team as I am working on the 1 Loud Street project didn't come to the office today.

Leads was a big part of my day, since I had to focus on different things in order to be productive even without my colleagues being here to further work on the project. I had a good day with my leads, and was able to get a considerable number of them in order to further aid Onpoint with lead creation.

Analyzing websites for the "Focus 100" another significant part of my day. My working knowledge on how to analyze websites for the "Focus 100" has been more fruitful every time I go to analyze a website. I'm starting to have a deeper understanding on what makes a website look good, intuitive, user friendly, and easy to use, without having too much clutter and keeping it minimalist. I'm excited to keep working on this, since I'm understanding much more about the key elements that make up a good business page.

Finally, the Bully Buzz, and the Drunk Driving blogs need to have fresh content as frequently as possible. So I was assigned that task for the rest of the afternoon, where I found relevant articles to post on the respective blogs.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment