Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tomorrow... Next week... Next Month

We had a short talk today with Ron, where we discussed about the plan of action that we're going to take in order to make sure that we're always on track with the One Loud Street Project. As I mentioned yesterday, Ron is going to take the weekend to think of good ideas to write the movie. Tuesday morning come, we're going to get together all of the inters in the conference room so we can finalize the movie and go to the next part of the project.

A part of today's tasks also included to update the blogs the company runs. The Bully Buzz was my assigned blog to work on today. Having to research the news and find interesting news articles about bullying that go well with the blog. Some of the stories I've stumbled upon while looking for blog material are really sad. Though I'm glad I'm working for a place that helps prevent these strategies with increased efforts.

Overall, it was a great week to be at Esente, I learned numerous things from Ron, and accomplished a great deal of objectives I set myself for the week. It's going great, and as I've said before, things can only get better.

Have a great weekend readers, stay safe.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment