Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Leads Leads Leads

Today we've focused a great part of the day on Ron's idea, the "Focus 100" which was introduced to the interns yesterday. This project is going to take great group effort, and will show how much we can accomplish if we work together on these key 100 clients we're focusing on each week.

I can already say that I'm learning a great amount on how to build lead lists. Making sure they all have the elements required in order for them to be organized in such a way that allows us to find what we're looking for in an easy and very efficient way.

As Ron has specified during various points during my internship, dealing with lists is never fun, and not the most entertaining task either. But it has to be done in order to attract potential clients to Onepoint. As boring as it may sound. I've come to realize that I like looking up new businesses and enjoy analyzing their broken websites, and do learn many things on what, and what not to do when it comes to building a website, or having someone build a website.

I'm certain I'll continue to learn new things everyday while being with the Esente/Onepoit team. Additionally, I can definitely say I enjoy coming to work every day.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment