Thursday, September 11, 2014

Focus 100 & Loud Street For Days

Nearing the end of my first week as an intern at Esente. I can definitely say I have learned countless things this last week about making lists for leads, thinking out of the box when it comes to finding the solution on how to make the 1 Loud Street project, a credible and unique one to the bands who are going to benefit form our service.

We have decided after numerous meetings that the best way to go forward with the 1 Loud Street project is to use Kickstarter as our initial method of throwing the name of the company out into the public for the first time to see what the reactions are.

We are currently working on a script and layout for the video we're going to make to feature in the 1 Loud Street page on the Kickstarter website. It has been decided that the video featured on the front page is going to serve the sole purpose of attracting customers in a bizarre/comical way, that leads people to view in depth all of the features and opportunities that bands are going to have when they subscribe for the service.

Finally, the Focus 100 project suggested by Ron earlier in the week is going great. We came up with a list that outlined all key aspects that have to be considered when analyzing a website that's in a state of disrepair, that owners are looking to update/build new ones.

I continue to enjoy myself even more than the previous day, and I hope to keep learning and enjoying myself during my time at Esente.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment