Thursday, September 4, 2014

DJ Abroad

A new beginning,

My name is Juan Carlos Gonzalez, I was born in Mexico and lived there for 19 years of my life, I went to a British international school for a great part of it. This greatly aided my learning of the English language, which dramatically increased my chances of fulfilling my dream of being able to go to a college in the United States, same way my father did when he was given the opportunity to attend Texas A&M.

I'm currently a student at Endicott College, studying to obtain my bachelors degree in business administration, with a concentration in marketing. I decided marketing would be the ideal concentration for me owing to the fact that I've always been a creative thinker and enjoy being around other people who have a prolific and visionary mind.

I live for the sport of soccer, and have always been a big fan of the Spanish team Real Madrid.
Soccer (as the US likes to call it) and some key players of the sport have been very important in my upbringing. I've always followed the hardest working, most successful athletes to play the sport.
I use the passion & determination they have for the sport, to fuel my own fervor & dedication to achieve short term, and long term goals in my life.

I have a burning passion for music and I'm currently a bedroom DJ who enjoys playing house parties with the occasional gig at a bar with one of my DJ partners.
I picked up the hobby year and a half ago when I realized I was getting bored of the music I was listening to, and wanted to find a new way to able to enjoy my music even more than currently did at the time.

After some research, and friends who let me play around with their equipment. I decided I wanted to become a DJ. I've spent a significant amount of time with his hobby, and I intend to do it for as long as I enjoy it. Which will probably be always, since I love music too much.

Last but not least, I'm very excited to be be a part of the team and hope to do great things with my colleagues during my time at Esente.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment