Thursday, September 11, 2014

First Full Week Comes to a Close

As my first week comes to a close I can say that it has been a productive week in learning more in what we are looking to accomplish as interns. We learned what our schedule is going to look like going forward which is something that is very important to me because I need organization in order to succeed. I was very happy to see how we are going to dip our toes into a few things this semester, including lead generation, which though can be mundane is very important part of the sales process. In addition we will begin a process called "Focus 100" where we will analyze company's websites and determine their needs from a website design standpoint. And of course we will continue to work with 1Loud Street, which I am very anxious to get down to the meat and potatoes of the project. Hopefully by next week us interns will have made some progress in some shape towards it. I look forward to where we are going and hopefully I can pick up as much real world knowledge from my experiences and from Ron along the way.

Nick Sarno
Endicott College
Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment