Monday, September 8, 2014

The Search Continues

Today, the search continues while the other interns and I browse the web in order to find underground, not so well known and possibly struggling musicians, to have a solid list of bands to contact for the 1 Loud Street project, which was assigned to the other Esente interns and I.

Being out on the look for new bands to add to this list has definitely expanded my musical knowledge. Being a DJ, I focus only on a few genres, which I enjoy to the very death of me. Though being able to listen to bands/genres I have never listened to before has sparked my curiosity for new music.

After having been here for three days already. I can say it's definitely been a lot of fun, and I'm already learning countless things I didn't think I could learn in such a short period of time. 
Ron has been of great help during the meetings he has had with the interns to share his ideas on the 1 Loud Street project. His experience and way of thinking has definitely made change my perspective on a few things, and has also aided me to think outside the box even if it's hard to do so right now.

With time and patience I am sure I will continue to learn lots of new things here at Esente. I'm already learning how a non-profit company works, and the goals that they have. There are endless things I am yet to learn throughout the duration of the semester.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment