Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Peddler's Daughter

Unexpected adventures are the best kind. I got to go with Jen, the OnPoint photographer, to a photoshoot for an Irish Pub, The Peddler's Daughter. Our goal was to take pictures of the place and the food for their website, which should launch soon. The owner's passion for his food was obvious, and I was thrilled to be apart of making his passions known. We were also able to taste (eat all of) some of the appetizers! SUCCESS. This was my first photoshoot, or anything photography related, and it was so exciting! Let it be known, I know nothing about tripods, photoshoots, cameras or anything like that really, but it was fun to try and learn on the fly. I also really appreciated the opportunity to go to a client and interact with them and their business.

When I got back to the office, major headway had taken place on the CD project. Media lists for the 12 different locations (which were started last week/ yesterday) were either completed or in the final stages. This means first contact with the bands will begin tomorrow, and I will back on Monday for the second wave.

Kris Parr
GD Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment