Thursday, June 12, 2014

Indian PR goes to American Music Group For Internship - 12th June, 2014

" Youth is the Guardian of Prosperity" Don't Lose them due to drunk driving incident. Help me stop teenage drunk driving!

The above quote is one of the quote that I started my day with.

Today morning, arriving at the office on time I had the benefit of doing something on my on for the Jayna Lininger's website. Ron asked me to suggest quotes that I can get for Jayna's website regarding Never Drive Drunk campaign. It was quick 15 minutes of satisfaction I had, to be doing something without any guidelines. I came up 5 different quotes and hoping Ron likes them.

Finally, we started working on sending mails to the bands to get response from them to participate in the campaign. So each one us started with our own State (mine being Maine)  and made sure that emails were sent in right font, right alignment and prim prom structure.

The most interesting part of the day was how we all come together for Lunch. The American Interns (NOT BEING RACIST) tasted the home cooked Indian Lunch and it was nice to interact and learn new things about each of their culture and traditions!

For now, thats all for the day!

Until next, love from the Indian Girl.

Happy weekend.
Shivani Thakkar

No comments:

Post a Comment