Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The New Girl: Day 4: Paparazzi Paradise

I had a GREAT day today! Why?? because there were cameras and flashes everywhere...okay, maybe not everywhere but enough to make one feel pretty important. What more can a girl ask for in today's era of camera selfies, right?. :) 
I swear if we were entertainers, athletes or anyone else who tends to get stalked by photographers on a daily basis, our mini photo shoot would have been a paparazzi paradise. We would have been bombarded seeing as though we were on the public streets of Beverly, MA. without security might I add (HA! kidding). We took pictures and videos for the company website which should turn out pretty awesome. The phrase "Thank You" will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day on the account that we had to keep repeating it to get the perfect take. We managed. I was in "photo-heaven" and loved every moment of it. Today was a good day!! 

~Jatrissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment