Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good Cop / Bad Cop

This is my last day of my second week at Esente.  At first we started to design holiday themed posters for Drunk Driving Prevention.  Next all of the interns were called into a meeting with Ron were we talked about things that were not related to any of the projects that we were working on.  Next we all took a tour of Ron's place down the hall.  He showed us his wall of fame of great Italians and we all had some grape "lollipop" juice.  Then we got back to work trying to finish up the media lists for the 12 Pack of Life project.  I finished up the Washington DC list which I was originally assigned and then moved on to Connecticut radio.  This was very interesting since I go to college at Quinnipiac in Hamden, CT and know 90% of the people I was getting contact info for from QU.

-Matt Bell            

No comments:

Post a Comment