Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The New Girl: Day 3: Frantic Fingers

EMAILS, EMAILS, AND MORE EMAILS....

My fingers are all a little sore from the multiple clicking and clacking on the keys of my keyboards. Specifically, the index finger (on both hands), that finger does most of the work.  Think about it- that finger hits most of the keys ( at least for me) and it has the most important job of them all which is to navigate the cursor to the top of the email page then click "send". Poor little guys.  Maybe I'll treat them ALL to a manicure and buy only the index finger's nice, shiny, rings because they worked so hard and had most of the responsibility. They'll get double- treated :).

Although my poor little fingers were in pain they helped me create and send out all the emails I needed to for today and I must admit today was a easy, straight-forward day. You have to just love Esente Music Group.
 :) ....
DAY 3 COMPLETE (WHEW!)

~Jatrissa

No comments:

Post a Comment