Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The New Girl... Day 1

Starting out as the new kid on the block is never fun. As the "newbie" you have to learn new things quickly and efficiently to catch up to everyone else. Frustration grows and tends to evolve when the newbie has tons of questions and/or messes up on something. There's always a sense of panic when dealing with strangers, deadlines, assignments, and of course the BOSS!(YIKES!)....Luckily for me, being the new kid on the block here at Esente Music Group, my day was not filled with panic or aggravation, especially for my first day. I was given a mini speech of what is expected and the current progress being made by the other interns. I was given my part of the project, then I was on my way ready to research. I found a lot of potential interests and cant wait to contact them. Overall my co-interns (like co-workers except we are all interns...I think, lol)  are awesome, talented and down to earth individuals, and the workload is interesting and very doable. Tomorrow is a new day, and will be considered day 2 for this newbie. 

~Jatrissa (The New Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment