Monday, June 9, 2014

MONDAY JUNE 9/2014

Today was a very productive day, although it was a bit bland. Everyone who was present was assigned a state or region to work on for the "12 Pack of Life" campaign. Our job today was to collect media outlet resources, such as station or publication names, contacts, websites, and locations. This involved a lot of research, clicking, typing, retyping, copying, sighing, etc... It is nice to see what kind of brunt work comes behind the scenes of a project in motion. I've never been involved in the marketing aspect of a campaign, so I am happy I am getting to not only witness it now, but be a part of it. A couple of new interns came in today. I don't remember their names, but then again, I am new as well and have yet to remember more than 2 names (sorry :[ ) I am excited to see what we are going to work on tomorrow, and wondering if it will involve any graphic design.
-Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment