Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First Day - Monday

Hello, my name is Matt Bell and I will be a junior at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT this Fall.  I am Interactive Digital Design major and a Sports Studies minor at Quinnipiac from Framingham, MA.  Monday was my first day as a graphic design intern at Esente and actually my first day at any internship in my life.  What I need from an internship or job is real life experience, and from my "interview" on Saturday and my first day Monday I can tell that Esente is a great place for gaining real life experience.  On our first day we were tasked with finding information out about fire stations in New Hampshire which will be used for the Floorplan website.  We also are starting to work on our Drunk Driving prevention posters.  I am also excited for the CD's that we will be creating in the near future and creating the CD covers that go along with them.

-Matt Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment