Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"My new obsession is working at Walmart" - Quote of the day from the amazing Ron


My name is Pauline and this was my first day working as a PR intern at Esente. Quick faqs about me: I am a rising senior Creative Writing Major and Franklin & Marshall college, I live in Concord, Mass, and my favorite person in the world is my black lab Sofie. My side hustle is rapping, but I'm not a rapper, and my street name is Super Hot Fire. Today started off with a meeting, some research on fire departments, and then most of the day was working with my fellow PR interns - we collaborated on creating poster ideas for anti-drunk driving. In all honesty, this internship is already so much better than I was anticipating. I get to sit in a designated PR intern room with a group of funny, intelligent kids and it's so much fun. Plus, I love that I feel like I am working - which is what we are doing - instead of performing the average, dull intern duties. This summer has started on a great note and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully it's hella swag like today was. 

~ Peace out girl scouts ~
- P-Swag 


No comments:

Post a Comment