Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Indian PR goes to American Music Group for Internship- June 18th,2013

~ Your Sun,Moon and Stars got to be in line to make great things happen for you !

Today was one of the days when you feel everyone was so engrossed with work and excited for the photo shoot at the same time. I like how the day started with increase in  the number of response we received from the music Bands. Its a great sense of achievement when you are given feedback or response to what you are working so hard.

Moving ahead, the moment arrived when we all went out, in blistering heat and roaring windy climate, for the photo shoot. The idea behind the photo shoot is to spread awareness about "Never Drunk Drive" cause. We had group and solo moments romancing with the camera. It had different locations and concept  while pictures were being taken.

Post-lunch we all caught up for meeting with Ron, where we got the idea about what needs to be done for the next week. He also explained the competitive nature of music industry and what it takes to survive in the music business. While speaking to us, he used the above quote which inspired me to make it my thought of the day mentioned above. I agree to what he say, as success does come to you when you work hard, be passionate and dedicated to everything you want in life but if its not destined to be in your life, it never happens.

With this, I believe I am blessed to get the exposure and space to do whatever I like to do the most and only hope that destiny and luck plays it part for my success as I play my part of working hard and being dedicated and passionate to what I love the most.

I leave this blog with an optimistic thought, Sometimes you are not destined to get what you want the most but that does leave a hope (A benefit of doubt moment)  that may be something great and better is destined for you which would be just round the corner if you look for it! So keep learning and working hard and believe in your powers!!

Until next, love from Indian Girl,
Shivani Thakkar


No comments:

Post a Comment