Thursday, June 5, 2014

Indian PR intern goes to American Music Group for Internship- Day 3

~ Some experiences can only be learnt the hard way! ~

I started my day with rain and my love- hate relationships with Waltham Commuter Rail. As I wait for the train, thought of missing Ron's group meeting was killing my over enthusiastic energy for the rest of the day. 

However, arrived approximately 10:30 a.m joining the group. It was the worst ride ever to work. The strongest decision that I made for the day was to NOT DEPEND ON WALTHAM COMMUTER RAIL AND FIGURE OUT A SECOND PLAN!!!!   

Moving on, our first task for today was to come up with 5 posters with theme and ideas based on 'Never drive drunk'. It was interesting. What makes this experience so enduring is the fact that we have each others opinion which really opens my mind to accept  different perspectives and accept individualism even more. 

On the lighter note, during the lunch we got chatty about knowing each other more. This led to culture difference talk and how we have diverse thinking to particular topic. Post lunch, we worked on fire engines departments research for Connecticut. 

Finally the day ended with seeing Ron, as I hadn't seen him today, for the meeting.  He had lot of ideas for the next week and can't wait for it all to begin !!! 

As I leave for now in couple of minutes, I leave this blog to give honest secret out - " Like Old wine, this JOB is only getting better with every passing day and moment!!! 

Love from the Indian Girl and happy weekend !! :D
- Shivani Thakkar 

No comments:

Post a Comment