Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Quest for Country: Day Two

Jayna Lininger, rising country star
Hello music lovers,
Today marks my second day at Esente Music Group in Beverly, and the second day working on compiling artists for a country music album featuring Vermont country and bluegrass artists. This album will also feature the incredibly talented Jayna Lininger of Pittsburgh, PA. While I'm not an avid country music fan, Lininger's voice and unique style blew me away the first time I listened to her. Keep an ear to the ground, this is a young woman who is definitely going places. My fellow interns and I also began working on a media plan to get our respective albums out into the main stream, which involved getting into contact with everyone from local newspapers to our own college media outlets. This summer continues to rock, and its only day two! Keep on keepin' on folks, and stay tuned for more updates from 3 Broadway.
Zack, PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment