Wednesday, May 21, 2014

First Day!

My name is Stephen and this is my first day at Esente Music. I will be starting my Junior year at the University of Vermont this fall and am pursuing an economics major and music minor. I am incredibly excited to begin my internship this summer.

Music has been an enormous part of my life for the last twelve or so years. I began playing saxophone in fourth grade and have been playing and listening to music ever since. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of early bebop and jazz. Some of my favorite musicians are John Coltrane, Bill Evans and Miles Davis. I have also been listening to bands like Grizzly Bear and Real Estate a lot this year.

Today, the interns worked together to brainstorm ideas for promoting Jayna Lininger. Together, we were productive in coming up with plans to further grow Jayna's fan base.

I really look forward to seeing what else this internship entails.
-Stephen Richards


No comments:

Post a Comment