Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Hotbed for Country Music

Today, I finished up searching for bands in NYC. I found more than 60, and I made sure to highlight the ones I thought had a great sound. Even though country isn't my favorite, I thought a couple of these artists really had something special. I hope they make it onto the CD!

I've moved on to searching for bands in the Washington DC area, so that also means Virginia and Maryland. MD is a hotbed of country music, so it's making the task much easier! Other than that, Ron has assigned Kris and I a new project that I'm excited about. We'll be working with a few employees, as well. As more and more details roll out, I'll be sure to write more!

This marks my first week here at Esente, and it's been a great one so far. I'm excited to see what the rest of the summer here will be like!

Meghan Pierce
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment