Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Change of Pace

Intern Fuel
On a foggy, cloudy, caffeine-driven day at Esente the title says it all music lovers.
After completing a list of possible contacts for the Vermont Country 2014 album, today my fellow interns and I set our sights on creating new and updated versions of the various Onpoint Media landing sites. This is work that I'm familiar with, particularly with my journalism background, essentially writing copy for Esente and Onpoint. I enjoyed this more technical work, mainly because it gave me a chance to exercise some of my creative writing experience in a real world setting. Esente is proving yet again to be a really cool internship while providing some real world work experience. Stay tuned for more updates on the great work being done by the Summer 2014 interns and keep on keepin' on.
Zack, PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment