Monday, May 19, 2014

First Day at Esente

My name is Meghan Pierce, I'm going into my senior year at Simmons College. I am studying Communications. I'll also have a minor in Radio Operations and PR&Marketing. Here at Esente, I am a PR intern. I'm so excited to be here because I've never had the opportunity to work on this side of music. I've played in bands and traveled across New England to play shows, but I've never had great experience helping bands in this way. Today, all the new interns started out by learning a little more about Esente and its message. As a PR intern, I worked on finding a few different articles on bullying and drunk driving. Now we're all working on finding various bands for the new CD. I'm looking for bands in Vermont.

Meghan Pierce (Simmons College)
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment