Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Poster Draft

On my second day here at Esente Music Group I continue to work on my anti-bullying and anti-drunk driving posters. I have attached two of my posters that I am still working on. My concept for the poster is a manipulation of a common symbol for death and relate it to drunk driving.  The skull symbolizes the death and the cross keys relate it to driving. The body copy ties it down to drunk driving and the word 'drive' also says 'die' to further represent my concept. My second posters is a typographic approach. I made the main head "never drive drunk" big and red and overlapped the same text in different opacities to create a blur effect that someone would have when they are intoxicated. I added a yellow background that resembles a caution sign. To really emphasize my message that driving drunk impairs your motor skills, I added street lane markers that are not straight as if a drunk driver was driving. The body copy is there to add a fact and help represent my concept. I have started approaching the anti-bullying posters I have a few ideas in store. I will try a few different things until I find a solid concept and go further with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment