Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Photoshoot

Today I went to Newtown MA, with Jenny for a photoshoot of Future Shapes. Future Shapes is a gym in Newtown and Wellesley MA. We took photos of the gym, clients, employees, and clients with the trainers working together. This was an exciting thing to do because I have had training in photography and worked on personal projects as well as doing real estate photography. However, this was the first real shoot I have ever done and it was a fun experience. I learned more about camera techniques and how to work with people during photo shoots. Everyone has a different attitude so coping with different types of people is interesting as they may be shy or timid to be photographed. This was a good experience and hope I can go on other shoots because I can definitely see myself gaining knowledge every time.

Ryan O'Donnell
GD Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment