Monday, May 12, 2014

My name is Ryan O'Donnell, I am a Junior at Colby-Sawyer College. My major is Graphic Design and I minor in Media Studies. This is my first internship and I am nervous but excited at the same time. On my first day at Esente Music Group, I have jumped right into work and already feel the start to my career.  So far everyone at Esente has been welcoming and I feel comfortable to jump right in here. I have started designing posters for anti-bullying and anti-drunk driving. I also started to look at crowdfunding templates for the new CD campaign. This project seems like it is going to be big and I look forward to contributing.  I feel like I am prepared for this and ready to learn all about the actual work environment in this field.

Ryan O'Donnell
GD Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment