Wednesday, May 21, 2014

First Day at Esente!



My name is Melissa Bogel. I am currently a rising senior at the University of New Hampshire also known as UNH. I am currently majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. I am so excited to back home for the summer and starting at Esente as a public relations intern.  I am eager to jump into work and begin learning more about marketing strategies and the promotion process. When I am not busying working I love being outdoors. My favorite hobbies include running, boating, and traveling. I also love dogs and frozen yogurt.

My first day was so exciting. When I first got here I got a whole hour to research and find out more information about Esente's companies and clients which include Stop Drunk Driving Now, Right Now Against Bullying, and On Point. After browsing through these websites I found myself spending the majority of the time watching videos of Jayna Lininger singing. She is currently the National Spokesperson for the Country Music's Stop Drunk Driving Campaign.. I am already a huge fan and am thrilled to be working on her marketing campaign as well as the compilation CD to raise awareness of drunk driving. Today I got assigned the area of Washington D.C and the search for country bands continues. I look forward to working at Esente and seeing what else this summer has in store!

Melissa Bogel
-PR intern, UNH

No comments:

Post a Comment