Thursday, May 22, 2014

SEO?

Today we started by learning about search engine optimization. Ron, through his wonderful analogies, helped us understand what it is and how to implement it. For anyone who doesn't know, SEO is the placement of certain keywords in a webpage to make it show up in a google search. What that meant for us is that we had to reword paragraphs around these phrases without them sounding awkward. It seemed to come to some people very easily. The first one I did took a long time and did not come out too well. Eventually, however, I got the hang of it. I could see this being an important skill moving onward. As the day winds down, I've started to wonder how we plan to fit 20 more interns in this office. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
-Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment