Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Calling All Musicians...Bueller?

Today we continued our search for country bands and musicians we can feature on our drunk riving awareness CDs. Also we, the interns, were given the opportunity to brainstorm different marketing strategies to further our campaign as we eagerly await the next step. We were able to come up with a solid list of ideas to promote the CDs, Jayna and Stop Drunk Driving Now. Being my third day, I can tentatively say I've found a rhythm between research, brainstorming and collaboration with the team. It has really been an amazing experience so far, and I can honestly say I have been exposed to more practical and creative marketing and advertisement strategies that I have never seen, heard or thought of before. Learn all the things! Til next week!

Kris Parr
GD Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment