Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Who I Be

My name's Brenden Groom, I'm the newest member of the Esente Intern team. I'm a graduate of Suffolk University with a major in English and a minor in Creative Writing. I grew up in a small city just north of Boston. Other than interning here, I am a bartender in Burlington.  I'm a huge nerd. I love all music, with my favorite genre being rap. I have a cat. 

Today we spent some time with Ron and Jayna Lininger talking about Esente, her career, and the music business. It's always interesting to hear both sides of music, the artist's take and the business side. Afterwards we spent most of the day researching drunk driving and bullying news stories to blog about. I'm looking forward to the experiences and skills I will gain from my time here at Esesnte, I hope you're looking forward to having me!


Brenden Groom
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment