Monday, July 7, 2014

A lot of cities in Ohio Start with a C

Today I made album covers for the next edition of the 12 Pack of Life project.  Since we already did the Northeast we are now doing states and cities south and west of Pittsburgh.  I made covers for Cleveland, Canton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. At the end of the day I realized these cities all have two things in common: They are all in Ohio and they all start with C.  I think I like my cover for Cleveland the best since the picture I used was a picture that I took a few summers ago when I was in Cleveland for a college tour that my sister was taking.  None of these are final copies and the text obviously needs some work.

We were also supposed to have a critique of our drunk driving and holiday posters, however everyone was busy with one thing or another and we didn't get to it.

-Matt Bell  











No comments:

Post a Comment