Thursday, August 7, 2014

Time To Make Some Noise

The stage has been set, the microphones are live, it's time to shine. The most important thing we focused on today was planning for 1 Loud Street, a music platform with the musicians in mind first. As a musician myself, I'm extremely interested. Being able to work on something that uses both my creative talents and my passion for music has me salivating at the idea. Prior to our day ending meeting with Ron, we continued working on the 12 Pack Of Life project; answering emails, looking up news stories, and blog posts. An exciting little nugget of information came from one of the New Jersey bands emailing us about the possibility about maybe getting a television spot on News 12 with Della Crews. Kim Yarson, the musician who emailed, has been on her show before and suggested we reach out to her. I wrote up a draft email to send out to her, hopefully it turns into some more publicity for Jayna Lininger.

As another week ends, I'm looking forward to working on 1 Loud Street.

Until next time...

Brenden Groom
Marketing & PR
Lover of Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment