Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Estente (August lull)

Once upon a midday dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious group of forgotten emails,
While I designed, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tinging,
As of some one gently ringing, ringing at the email inbox.
`'Tis some band,' I muttered, `tinging at my email inbox -
Only this, and nothing more?’

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the lull of August,
And each separate band wrought its email without a song.
Eagerly I wished the sign; - vainly I had sought to find a line.
From my unchecked surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost songs -
For the rare and radiant temptress whom the angels name Vermont-
Nameless here for evermore… (vermont)….


Today was another day of poster designs and researching animation options. Tomorrow will be my last day working here as well as my Birthday! I will also be unveiling the finished product from Ron's casting!



Benjamin runs with waters Aho

No comments:

Post a Comment