Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Broke Intern... et

Today was filled with it's highs and lows. Let's start with a low, when the Internet decided it was going to fail us in the middle of our day. We eventually got it back up and running, but for the 15 minutes or so when it was down, every one's day froze since completing any tasks were impossible.

That was really the only low in our day though. We got to spend the day out of the annex as we worked alongside the rest of the Esente team in the main office. It was definitely a good feeling to be out there amongst everyone else. Ron took us all in his office as well to talk about endings and beginnings; the summer interns leaving and myself and Angela taking over. He also showed us the video of Jayna on the news, it's pretty amazing to see that something we have all worked on coming to fruition with her getting some mainstream publicity. I am enamored with the idea of being able to contribute to such a project. Hopefully I can continue to help Jayna gain an audience.

I'm not sure what my future holds, or where I will be in the coming years, but I do know for the next few months I will be putting forth my best efforts to further my career and strengthen myself as a writer.

Until next time...

Brenden Groom
Marketing & PR

No comments:

Post a Comment