Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Botflies Are Not Flies

Today Ron helped remind me that I hate spiders. Arachnophobia status. If I see a spider in my apartment I pray that my girlfriend is home to take care of it. Okay, I'm not that bad... anymore. But still, watching videos today while we were debriefing was enough to get me.

Apart from that, we did some legwork today for the blogs, finding articles to post about for drunk driving and bullying. It's pretty ridiculous how many accidents really do occur when you start researching into it and finding all these articles that are being posted every few hours.

Another interesting tidbit of knowledge Ron helped me realize today was how to analyze the news and see how the media manipulates the same stories in order to make their point, or in most cases create their point. There's definitely people who use these tactics for personal gain or for dubious reasons, I'm not saying I am going to change the way that media portrays things, but I do have a degree on my moral compass that I won't compromise for the sake of getting ahead. I digress.

Excited to start working more on One Loud Street next week.

Until next time...

Brenden Groom
Marketing & PR
Arachnophobe

No comments:

Post a Comment