Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Last Esente (Stay Classy Beverly)

Four score and seven weeks ago our boss brought forth, upon this company, a new label, conceived in Beverly, and dedicated to the proposition that all drunk driving is equally as bad.
Now we are engaged in a great fight for lives, testing whether that esente, or any company so conceived, and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their music, that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

Its my 23rd birthday and my final day at Esente. Needless to say, Its completely flown by. I've enjoyed my time here and have been able to gain experience in not only art and design, but P.R. and marketing as well. We'll always have esente....

Cheers!
Benjamin the 4th Aho

I will leave you with these!




No comments:

Post a Comment