Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Intern

Hi, I'm Angela - one of the new interns here at Esente! I'm a senior Public Relations major at Suffolk University. I'm looking forward to spending the next semester learning from Esente and gaining a hands-on PR experience. It's only been one week into this internship and I already feel like it's a great fit. Although I spent over ten years singing and songwriting, I'm hoping to pursue a career in the music industry, focusing on artist development. Besides music, I enjoy reading, traveling, and spending time outdoors. I also love dogs, so one of my favorite parts about the Esente internship is coming into the office and seeing Bennie. Dogs just make everything better. All of the interns I've met have had nothing but positive words to say about their experience here at Esente, so I am excited for what's to come!

Angela Nicholas
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment