Thursday, February 27, 2014

Putting the Pieces Together

Thursday is the last day of the week in the office for the interns, so we are putting together and summarizing what we have worked on thus far. Today Taf, the other PR intern, and I will be starting to outline an "Internship Guideline" which will act as a guidebook for future interns to follow. We are collaborating on a Google Doc so we are both seeing the same thing in real time. So far, we have done a 5-step guide on "How To Conduct Group Research Assignments." All of the interns are also going through past work and dropping it into our designated dropbox account to be seen and used by the rest of the group. Taf and I will be spending the next few hours brainstorming ideas and doing a rough draft of the internship guidebook and I'm sure it will carry over into next week.Also, yesterday I had my required 'site supervisor meeting' with Laura in order to fulfill my college credit requirements. From her evaluation, I now have a better understanding of my role here in the office and how to continue to progress for the future.

Kayleigh Tansey
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment