Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 1 at Esente Music Group

Hey everyone,

My name is Taf, today's my first day interning at Esente Music Group as a PR and so far, I'm liking it!
I'm currently a a senior at Salem State University majoring in advertising and minor in marketing, hoping to graduate and enter the real world this coming May.

At the moment, I'm getting to know the company a bit more through a few of their websites and social media page that are creating awareness for drunk driving and bullying in school. I have seen the music video, "Right Now", by Becca Levy, a 16 year old artist from Washington D.C.  who is spreading the message of anti-bullying through her music. I have also checked out some amazing  student artwork that was submitted to their "Stop Drunk Driving Now" site, they are very creative and deliver the message clearly.

The reason why I chose to intern at Esente Music Group over other places that I've applied to is because I really appreciate the fact that they are promoting anti-bullying and messages to stop drunk driving through the media, whether the message is through music or the artwork, they are doing this for a good cause!

By the time I complete my internship here, I wish to gain more experience about how marketing and PR works in the real world along with contributing my skills that I was taught through out my semesters at Salem State.

-Tafarruz Khan (Taf)

No comments:

Post a Comment