Monday, February 3, 2014

First Day Intern


My name is Matt Langill and today is my first day as an intern at Esente Music Group. I am a graphic designer who just graduated from Southern New Hampshire University. I look forward to this next step, as it is my first step towards a career. I hope this internship sends me in the right direction and I take a lot out of it. I enjoy music, sports and the outdoors. So far everyone here has been welcoming and friendly, seems like it’s going to be a good environment to work in. On my first day, I familiarized myself with their websites and some of their clients. After I explored these sites for a while, I got started on my drunk driving and anti-bullying campaign posters, which I am currently working on. I look forward to finishing these posters and spreading the word about these two great campaigns.


Matt Langill
Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment