Thursday, March 6, 2014

Last Day before Spring Break

Today is my last day in the office before I have spring break next week and won't be coming in. I'm looking forward to having a mental break to recharge and refresh, but to also catch up on sleep and even read some books I've been meaning to. The first part of my day was doing 5 article summaries on current bullying stories. Sometimes finding unique bullying articles is difficult because they are all very similar to one another, but I luckily didn't have much difficulty finding some new material to write about. After that, I went back into the social media book and have nearly finished Jayna's social media overview and critique. Right now I'm looking up platforms for musicians to use to promote themselves to see what Jayna could be doing that she already isn't, such as having a wikipedia page or using spotify. Next I'll start writing down ideas for ways that myself and future interns can promote Jayna through our own social media channels, such as our personal facebook and twitter accounts. This may be pretty challenging as I'm not on a few of the platforms I should be, but it will be a learning experience and will benefit Jayna.

Kayleigh Tansey
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment